dysART 150 Trail: Celebrating the natural wonders and history of DysART et al through ART. Use your phone to take a guided tour of eleven works, plus the Haliburton Sculpture Forest, the murals on the side of the AJ Larue arena and historic ARTifacts at the Rails End Gallery.
See ART in public places - the exhibition begins this week and runs through to October 10, 2017. Download the PocketSights app for your mobile device and explore this tour and others nearby.
Read all about the artists on the trail and watch talk about their creative process:
- Sheila Ziman - Basket - Rails End Gallery and Art Centre
- Greg Gillespie - Black-Throated Green Warbler - Dysart et al branch of the Haliburton County Public Library
- Rossana Dewey - West Guilford Auto Centre - Dysart and al branch of the Haliburton County Public Library
- Laurie O'Reilly - GPS Signal Lost - Bonnie View Inn
- Tim Payment - Abandoned Building - Haliburton Highlands Museum