Becoming a member of Arts Council Haliburton Highlands is a great way to support arts and culture in the Haliburton Highlands. Members enjoy a range of benefits, including;
- Being featured in both our online and print directory (25,000 copies),
- Exclusive access to the ACHH members barter area,
- Exclusive events listing in monthly newsletter to approximately 1,000
recipients AND free listing of your events on the Arts Council website,
- Ability to send your own eblasts, received by _____ ($25 + HST),
- Participation in the Artists in the Schools program, Art in Public Spaces
- A vote at the ACHH annual general meeting,
- Use of Arts Council Membership logo on your promotional material.
Art Council Membership Fees
BRONZE: Standard listing in the Arts Directory & Website, one year membership included:
- Individual artist $45.20 (incl HST)
- Art Business or Group $90.40 (incl HST)
- standard information: artist name or name of studio/business/organization; medium, discipline or main activity; location; phone number; email address; website address to a max of 5 lines
- 1 photo/image/logo on the website only and standard information as above.
- - maximum of 2 additional lines may be purchased for $11.30 including HST per line.
SILVER: Enhanced listing with photo/image/logo, one year membership included:
- Individual artist $175.15 (incl HST)
- Art Business or Group $265.55 (incl HST)
- 4 photo/image/logo on the website and 1 photo in the directory
- up to 75 words of text (must fit within 2” x 3" space) on website & directory
GOLD: Studios to Visit & Studio Tour/Festival Enhanced Listing, one year membership included:
- Individual artist $276.85 (incl HST)
- Art Business or Group $367.25 (incl HST)
- full colour photograph, supplied text to fit in a 4.5” x 2” space AND a number indicating your location on the map. - no more than four enhanced listings will appear per page in the directory.
- up to 75 words of text in the directory & website
- 6 photo/image/logo on the website
Step 1: Register a user account for the member's area by following this link.
Step 2: Once you have registered a user account and logged into the member's area, proceed to the Submit New Listing page to set up your listing, select your membership level, and pay for it via PayPal.
Step 3: Upon submission, your listing will be held pending payment confirmation and reviewed. We will notify you via email when the listing has been approved and published.
If you have any questions regarding Arts Council memberships, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org