Becoming a member of Arts Council Haliburton Highlands is a great way to support arts and culture in the Haliburton Highlands. Members enjoy a range of benefits, including;
- Being featured in both our online and print directory (30,000 copies),
- Exclusive access to the ACHH members barter area,
- Exclusive events listing in monthly newsletter to approximately 1,000
recipients AND free listing of your events on the Arts Council website,
- Ability to send your own eblasts, received by _____ ($25 + HST),
- Participation in the Artists in the Schools program,
- Access to the Haliburton School of the Arts extensive resource library,
- A vote at the ACHH annual general meeting,
- Use of Arts Council Membership logo on your promotional material.
Step 1: Register a user account for the member's area by following this link.
Step 2: Once you have registered a user account and logged into the member's area, proceed to the Submit New Listing page to set up your listing, select your membership level, and pay for it via PayPal.
Step 3: Upon submission, your listing will be held pending payment confirmation and reviewed. We will notify you via email when the listing has been approved and published.
If you have any questions regarding Arts Council memberships, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.